Frequently asked questions
Topic: Rail&Fly, Animals, Luggage & hand luggage, Accessible travel, Mobile services, Booking and booking changes
Search form for frequently asked questions
Can I add services to my booking later?
Yes, you can edit your booking and add the following extra services up to 30 minutes before departure, whether you do it online, on your mobile phone, by phone or at one of our airport counters:
- Regular, excess and special luggage (golfing equipment, bicycles and sports equipment such as surfboards, snowboards, bodyboards, diving gear, and sail and hang gliders)
- Transport of pets
- Seat reservations
- Boarding and disembarking assistance for hearing or visually impaired passengers and travellers with restricted mobility
- Boarding with a wheelchair
- Assistance for passengers with restricted mobility from check-in to the aircraft, including assistance with steps to aircraft
- Train connections to airport
Please be aware that space restrictions prevent us from transporting unlimited amounts of special baggage. Once our space is used up, you will no longer be able to select this service.
Up to 72 hours before departure, you can still upgrade your fare by telephone or at our counters. There will be no processing charge if you do this by phone.
Do you have an etix® ticket number instead of a booking number? Did you book your Eurowings flight through a travel agent or one of our partner airlines? Did you book a flight with a partner airline at eurowings.com? If so, please contact the relevant airline or your travel agent.
All regulations apply to Eurowings flights with an EW or 4U flight number, regardless of the operating airline. For our partner airlines' flights, which do not have an EW or 4U flight number, the conditions of the respective airline apply. These can be viewed on the airlines' own websites. These partner airlines currently include Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Condor, United Airlines, Air Canada and All Nippon Airways.